Terms & Conditions
I - OBJECT, SCOPE AND DEFINITIONS
II – ACCEPTANCE
III – REGISTRATION
1) To place an order the User must have previously registered on the website www.esc---store.com by filling in the fields in the form provided.
2) After registering as a client, the User can access their personal online account, by logging in and entering the personal and non-transferable password they chose when registering.
3) Once the User has accessed their personal online account, they are subject to these general conditions, and to the legal and regulatory provisions which govern their operation and use.
IV - ESC PRODUCTS
V - ORDERS
1) Once logged in to their personal online account at www.esc---store.com, the User can purchase ESC products by following the steps below:
a) Use the search icons or menus to select the desired product(s);
b) Add the selected product(s) to the User's shopping cart;
c) Register the User's personal details, with an option to include them in the Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda database according to the terms provided for in the General Conditions;
d) Indicate "Delivery Location", "Invoicing Location" and "Method of Payment";
e) Enter the User's taxpayer number;
2) Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda will make all purchasing details available through the site www.esc---store.com, allowing for the identification and correction of any errors, and will request acceptance of the purchase terms and conditions, as well as the General Conditions;
3) The User will be notified of the status of their order by an "Order Confirmation" email, and a second "Order Shipment" message, after payment is validated.
4) Finally, the User's order will be delivered by the logistics operator at the "Delivery Location" mentioned on placement of the order and with the respective itemised invoice.
5) Placing online orders for products included in the "Shopping Cart" reflects the acceptance by the user of their purchase for the prices and under the terms described on the site www.esc---store.com. The user can only, in any case, place orders through the www.esc---store.com site at the prices and under the terms and conditions announced therein.
6) In the event that Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda does not accept the User's order for any reason, a right that Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda expressly reserves, the User will be notified to this effect.
7) The fulfilment of any orders placed on the above site is subject to the availability of, which will seek to ensure a sufficient stock of all products for sale on the site. Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda, however, reserves the right to not accept any orders or to cancel orders already confirmed for products out of stock, and in such cases, Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda shall notify the User of this fact and reimburse the amount received within 30 days.
8) Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda will not accept orders in any of the following situations:
a) The "Delivery Location" is outside Mainland Portugal, Portugal islands (Madeira and the Azores), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Scotland (UK), Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding islands), Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, England (UK), Ireland (Republic), Northern Ireland (UK), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Wales (UK), Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania and Sweden;
b) The total amount of the order is above €1,500.00 (one thousand five hundred euros);
c) The products purchased are intended for resale;
d) The product is not available from Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda warehouses (in which case the User will not be able to add the product to the "Shopping Cart");
e) Payment is not made by one of the payment options available on the site www.esc---store.com;
f) Payment is not confirmed.
VI – PRICES
VII - METHODS OF PAYMENT AND SECURITY
1) In order to promote the privacy and security of documents and information conveyed via the Internet, Users can make payment for their purchases through the payment managing entity, CUnicre - Instituiçăo Financeira de Crédito, S.A., whose registered office is at Av. António Augusto Aguiar, 122 1050-019 Lisboa, Portugal and EuPago - Instituiçăo de Pagamento, Lda. , whose registered office is at Rua do Paraíso, 258, 4000-376 Porto Portugal - Instituiçăo supervisionada e registada no Banco de Portugal sob o n.ş 8709.
2) For this purpose, Unicre will make payment available by credit transfer or credit card (Visa, Master Card), Credit Card conditions being available at the time of consultation/payment.
3) For this purpose, EuPago will make payment available by ATM References conditions being available at the time of consultation/payment.
VIII - DELIVERY COSTS
1) The costs of standard deliveries are only supported by Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda, in Mainland Portugal, for orders above 50€, according to promotional conditions at the time.
|Destiny||Shipping costs (€)||Estimated time of delivery*|
|Mainland Portugal||Free of charge for orders above 50€)||2 to 4 working days (except during Sales Periods - 6 to 9 working days)|
|Portugal (Madeira/Azores)||Shipping costs vary depending on the delivery location or, when applicable, the pickup point.||6 to 9 working days (except during Sales Periods - 10 to 15 working days)|
|Other European Union Markets||Shipping costs vary depending on the delivery location or, when applicable, the pickup point.||4 to 6 working days (except during Sales Periods - 6 to 9 working days).|
* The delivery times given has reference to the date of the order shipping and are presented on weekdays (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays do not count on delivery time). In cases of majeure force, Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda can not be held responsible for any delivery delay.
IX – DELIVERY
X – RIGHT TO CANCEL (FREE TERMINATION) AND RETURNS
Cancel your order before shipping:
1) The customer can cancel the order as long as its status allows, before shipping.
2) In this case, the Customer must contact our Customer Care asking for the order cancel by the email email@example.com. Only after this, we can inform if it is possible to cancel your order. If the order was not shipped, the customer will be notified by email.
Defective Products Returns
The customer is entitled to return products delivered to you in the event that they are defective or otherwise not in conformity with your order when you received them. This does not affect your statutory rights. You can do so within 30 days after you notice the defect. We will fully examine the return product and will notify of your right to a refund (if any). In general, the refund will be processed. Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment. If you choose to return the defective articles to our main warehouse, please use the following address:
Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda
Edifício Filadélfia, ESC Armazém
4815-445 Fraçăo D.
Please note that you must always attach the shipping costs receipt for reimbursement. If the returned package does not contain this information, reimbursement of shipping costs will not be considered.
Before proceeding with the return, check:
- The item cannot have been used, washed or damaged (we suggest that the shoes be tested on a carpeted surface before use/wear);
- The item must be in its original packaging;
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days after the delivery date;
- Separate returns of the same order will not be accepted;
- The above conditions must be observed so that ESC can assess the reimbursement of the article.
|Origin||Term||Exchanges online||Exchanges at ESC stores||Returns online|
|Portugal - Mainland (PT)||30 Days||Free1||Free (Excluding Outlets)||Free Returns3 - Through scheduled collection by the FEMA Carrier.|
|Portugal (Madeira/Azores)||30 Days||Free2||Free (Excluding Outlets)||Products sent to the Warehouse3 - (Shipping fees to be borne by the customer).|
|Spain (ES)||30 Days||Free2||N/A - Not Applicable.||Products sent to the Warehouse3 - (Shipping fees to be borne by the customer).|
Other EU markets (BE, BG, CZ, DK, DE, EE, IE, EL, FR, HR, IT, VL, LT, LU, HU, NL, AU, PL, RO, SI, SK, FI, SE, UK)
|30 Days||Free1||N/A - Not Applicable.||Scheduled Collection Service4 - UPS Carrier (Shipping fees to be borne by the customer)|
- Valid only for the 1st (first) exchange of an item(s), for each new order;
- Offer valid only for the 1st (first) exchange of an item(s), for each new order. Shipping fees regarding the product(s) to be returned, shall be borne, initially, by the customer). However, the value may be reimbursed later. Therefore, you must attach documentary proof of the shipping fees regarding the return, for refund purposes, up to a maximum value of €20. Without this information, the reimbursement of the fees regarding the Return cannot be carried out.
- In case of Return of article (s) Outlet or 2nd (second) exchange of article (s) the costs of Shipping costs are borne by the customer. The cost of the service is equal to € 4, in Continental Portugal, this cost of service being subject to change, without prior notice;
- Scheduled Collection Service - UPS Carrier (Shipping fees to be borne by the customer). The cost of the Collection Service is approximately €9.90 for each item, within the European Union, and this service cost may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Sign in to your Account;
- In the area "My Account" on the menu, choose "Exchanges and Returns";
- Select the desired order;
- Once selected, choose the "Exchange" option;
- Select the "Collection method":
- Portugal - Mainland: At an Address;
- Madeira / Azores and Spain: Customer ships to the ESC Shoes Warehouse;
- Other EU markets (AU, DE, FR, IT, BE, LU): At an address or a Pick-up Point;
- Sign in to your Account;
- In the area "My Account" on the menu, choose "Exchanges and Returns";
- Select the desired order;
- Once selected, choose the "Return" option;
- Select a "Collection method":
- In Portugal - Mainland: At an Address;
- Request a Collection for the original address, the address where you received your package. All pick-ups (collection) are scheduled through a contact between the carrier (DPD) and the customer. Later, you will receive an SMS Collection confirmation!
- In Madeira / Azores and Spain: Customer ships to the Warehouse.
- You should send the product(s) to the ESC Shoes - Logistics A/C Online Store, at the following address: ESC armazém - Edifício Filadélfia Rua S. dos Milagres, Fraçăo D 4815-445 Vizela, Braga, Portugal.
- Other EU markets (BE, BG, CZ, DK, DE, EE, IE, EL, FR, HR, IT, VL, LT, LU, HU, NL, AU, PL, RO, SI, SK, FI, SE, UK): At an Address or a Pick-up Point.
- If you want to return your order through a Collection at an Address, you should pack the article(s) in the original box(es) and stick on the "BACK" freight bill sticker that came with the initial order.
- If you want to return your order through a Pick-up Point, you should pack the article(s) in the original box(es) and stick on the "BACK" freight bill sticker that came with the initial order. Then, you must head to your nearest Pick-up Point and deliver the Return package. Check the available Pick-up Points list - UPS access point locator: https://www.ups.com/dropoff.
- Credit Card: The time frame for the refund amount to be credited to your account depends on the policy of the bank that issued the card;
- MBWAY: The time frame for the refund amount to be credited to your account depends on the policy of the bank that issued the card;
- PayPal: the refund will be credited to your PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The time frame for the refund amount to be credited to the credit card associated to your PayPal account depends on the policy of the bank that issued the card;
- ATM References: the refund will be credited to your bank account after the reception and verification of your returned item(s). When using this payment method, in the event of a return and to proceed with the refund, you should inform us of your IBAN, which has to be from the same country of the billing order. Without this information we will not be able to transfer the amount of the refund.
XI – COLOURS
XII – CLAIMS
Bearing in mind the continuous improvement of its services, Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda will endeavour to deal with and settle within 5 (five) working days any claims submitted by the Consumer by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIII - GUARANTEES AND AFTER-SALES SERVICES
XIV - WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda will not guarantee that the www.esc---store.com service will always be available, and will not accept responsibility for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the website, for whatever reason, namely in the case of unavailable of access, technical issues or errors in the telematic data transfer networks, outside interference or presence of computer viruses, nor will it accept responsibility for any technical issues that may occur in computer equipment used while connecting to the internet through the site.
2) Similarly, Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda will not accept responsibility for damages arising directly or indirectly from force majeure events, understood as any event beyond the control of Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda preventing it, in full or in part, definitely or temporarily, from complying with its obligations, including strikes, electrical power cuts, failures in telecommunications services or other services, fires, flooding, inability to obtain products, materials or services, breakdowns, delays by suppliers or carriers and changes to the law or to administrative regulations.
3) Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda will not be liable for any misuse of the User's personal and non-transferable access data to the site by third parties.
XV - MODIFY GENERAL CONDITIONS
XVI - PERSONAL DATA
XVII – DURATION
XVIII - PROOF AND FILING
1) Any computer records kept in the computer systems of Trapézio Previsível Unipessoal Lda are deemed to be proof that a contract has been entered into between the parties, as well as of its terms and conditions.
2) Any documents supporting orders and related invoices will be filed on a reliable and durable medium and can be consulted whenever the Consumer so wishes.
XIX - APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
1) These General Conditions shall be governed by Portuguese Law.
2) Any issues or disputes arising from these General Conditions or the contracts to which they apply or are part of, notably with regard to their validity, efficacy, construance, completeness, application or fulfilment, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Guimarăes District Court, with the express waiver of any other.
3) However, should they so decide, Consumers may alternatively resort to out-of-court claim mechanisms, in particular the Alternative Settlement of Consumer Disputes and the Online Settlement of Consumer Disputes.